Our spices had exploded out of their allotted drawer and were taking up precious counter space. During the height of the pandemic, I’d begun but never finished organizing these. Today a friend helped complete the job. It’s so much better and now I can find whatever we need!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is spice drawer help! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 80 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,637 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Resuming family walks
- 2 years ago: Mountains of laundry
- 3 years ago: Growing produce from scraps
- 4 years ago: Teaming up to wash the dog
- 5 years ago: Happy from toes to tummy
- 6 years ago: Cool, new low-tech gadget
- 7 years ago: My new mantra