We’ve long enjoyed frothing our milk at home for coffee. But the little stick frother seems to have a limited lifespan. We upgraded ourselves to this amazing steamer/frother by InstantPot and it is truly incredible.
As a former barista, I swear this is the frothiest milk I’ve ever seen. And we use lactose-free, which isn’t usually the most conducive to frothing. This is truly a special machine!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is the frothiest milk ever! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 84 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,641 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: An Italian reunion
- 2 years ago: A day off the grid
- 3 years ago: A socially-distanced hug
- 4 years ago: L.A. lunch with girlfriends
- 5 years ago: Planting season begins
- 6 years ago: Grace and Frankie are back!
- 7 years ago: Small victories
I found this on another blog, and thought of you folks: