Today I had my 4th IV infusion in my latest round of Vitamin C. Then I came home and ate fresh oranges cut up and beautifully arranged by my sweet Mama. I typically don’t digest citrus very well, but the scurvy has gotten out of control!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is piling on the Vitamin C and hoping it works! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 109 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,666 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Flamingo slippers surprise
- 2 years ago: A birthday feast
- 3 years ago: The sweetest note with our package delivery
- 4 years ago: Our own little “Super Bloom”
- 5 years ago: A damn good day
- 6 years ago: Hot, fresh birthday beignets
- 7 years ago: Sweet baby smiles
- 12 years ago: So it shall be written, so it shall be done