While cleaning out a closet, we found the last two treasured soaps from a local maker who shuttered her business during the pandemic. They’re lemongrass soaps from Cetonia of Sonoma County. We will enjoy every luscious, creamy hand washing with these!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is the last of the good soaps! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 108 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,665 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Early infusion for good reasons
- 2 years ago: No more cone
- 3 years ago: Our seeds are sprouting!
- 4 years ago: My turn at the salon
- 5 years ago: Warm peanut butter cookies
- 6 years ago: Nostalgia and wishes
- 7 years ago: Plums appearing
- 13 years ago: Hello world