These lovely bright flowers surprised us and survived winter! They add color and cheer to our front door and we’re so glad we didn’t lose them.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is our front-step beautification surviving winter! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 115 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,672 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Day at the pool
- 2 years ago: Rainy Sunday for reading
- 3 years ago: All of the purple flowers
- 4 years ago: Thoughtful, uplifting gift
- 5 years ago: Bright blooms in our spring garden
- 6 years ago: A final birthday celebration
- 7 years ago: The best part of my day
- 12 years ago: The Cadbury Thief