Today was my immune-suppressing IV infusion to treat Crohn’s Disease as well as my 5th and last Vitamin C infusion. Overall, it was a long day at the hospital and I’m feeling foggy. But Benny was a wonderful support and the day went relatively smoothly. I enjoyed seeing these gorgeous blooms on my way in and out of the hospital. The irises we planted at home didn’t make it so this was a nice treat!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is seeing these beautiful irises at the hospital! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 116 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,673 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: The gang’s all here!
- 2 years ago: Beautiful irises on a walk
- 3 years ago: Finishing the garden box overhaul
- 4 years ago: Cheese and ocean waves
- 5 years ago: Our cuddle monster
- 6 years ago: Quirky discovery on Netflix
- 7 years ago: Helpful new trick