My doctor recently told me to eat more dark chocolate. Yep, that’s right. It seems odd, but I am deficient in copper (among other vitamins/nutrients). Dark chocolate is apparently an excellent source of copper and this seems like the best sort of medicine! What a wonderful prescription!
Add to that, my doctor recommended I increase my salt intake to lessen dizziness from POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome). That makes this the perfect chocolate for me!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is prescribed chocolate! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 128 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,685 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Pretty little flowers
- 2 years ago: Comfort of home
- 3 years ago: First Dahlia of the season
- 4 years ago: Beautiful flowers and friends
- 5 years ago: Flowers outside Mama’s window
- 6 years ago: Giant blooming aloe
- 7 years ago: Circle of life (this is one of my favorite posts!)