Today was our rest day, but we’ve been craving strawberries. The last time we tried the roadside stand we love, they weren’t open. So today we got dressed to go get strawberries. And it was worth it! They’re sweet, juicy, and delicious!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is getting dressed for strawberries! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 127 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,684 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Garden prepping
- 2 years ago: Making friends at the campground
- 3 years ago: A virtual book tour with Jennifer Weiner
- 4 years ago: If you have to sit in traffic…
- 5 years ago: Feeling sun on my legs
- 6 years ago: Crepe myrtle blossom surprise
- 7 years ago: Resources for Seniors and Caregivers
- 9 years ago: Nosy Parker at The Ellen Show