Today marks the 15-hundredth #OneGoodThing post in a row. It’s been a very difficult few years, filled with my own medical challenges and those of a solo caregiver. Yet, it has also been a time filled with joy and laughter. Writing this blog each day, finding something good in sometimes terrible days, has helped me to rewire my brain to seek out unusual silver linings.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Hugs from my friendly grocers
- 2 years ago: Listening to my book
- 3 years ago: Home fried bananas
- 4 years ago: A cool vintage car — as old as its owner!
- 5 years ago: Reading Nook Closet