On a short walk in our neighborhood, we noticed lovely white petals on the ground. Mama and I looked up to see these beautiful blossoms against the blue sky. It was a much-needed reminder that spring is coming!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is white petals against blue skies! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 39 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,596 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Asking for help
- 2 years ago: What are you lookin’ at?
- 3 years ago: Changing the way I think, 15-hundred days in a row
- 4 years ago: Hugs from my friendly grocers
- 5 years ago: Listening to my book
- 6 years ago: Home fried bananas
- 7 years ago: A cool vintage car — as old as its owner!
- 8 years ago: Reading Nook Closet