Asking for help is painfully difficult for me. Even admitting I need help physically hurts. I feel like a failure because I need help. There, I said it. I need help. Actually, we need help.
We’ve been struggling with transportation that fits our mobility needs. We did the research and due diligence; a RAV-4 has the ideal trunk size and height and seat height. But we need help and so we started a GoFundMe to raise money. This feels terrifying. But we hope you’ll read our story and help if you can, even if it’s just a few dollars.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was asking for help—even though it was hard to do! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 39 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,231 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: What are you lookin’ at?
- 2 years ago: Changing the way I think, 15-hundred days in a row
- 3 years ago: Hugs from my friendly grocers
- 4 years ago: Listening to my book
- 5 years ago: Home fried bananas
- 6 years ago: A cool vintage car — as old as its owner!
- 7 years ago: Reading Nook Closet
It takes a lot of courage to ask for help and I’m so glad you did!
LikeLiked by 2 people
I echo what Alyssa has said.
Have you shared this on other media that you are on?
Buona fortuna. ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person