The first of the seeds we started in tiny peat pots were ready to be planted this evening.
Cucumbers and two types of zucchini were nestled into their seasonal home on opposite ends of our garden box, newly enforced against gophers. After a bit of watering, they perked up and seem happy already! We look forward to sharing our extra starts with friends (though contact-free porch pickup, of course)!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Pluot tree’s first crop ever
- 2 years ago: Our monster sage
- 3 years ago: Connected by blood, sort of
- 4 years ago: Laughing with Jenny
- 7 years ago: Why Grey Matters to Me