I recently won an early copy of my favorite author’s new book and I’ve been eagerly watching out the window for possible delivery. It arrived today and I was beyond thrilled to discover I received an Advance Reader’s Edition signed by the author!
I’m torn between wanting to gobble up the reading and savoring every word. Jennifer Weiner is an incredible storyteller and I love the way she weaves together storylines, evoking such emotion and understanding.
Following my immunosuppressive treatment yesterday, fatigue wiped me out. It was the perfect time to receive an exciting new book and I’ve already read more than 100 pages!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Our dog thinks she’s a scarf
- 2 years ago: Lavender bomb fizzles my bath
- 3 years ago: The big 75 — Happy birthday More Diane!!!
- 4 years ago: Our two favorite veggies
- 6 years ago: Joy in (Unexpectedly Early) Caregiving
5 replies ›