Figuring out what to wear to my hours-long immune-suppressing infusions (to treat Crohn’s) is always a hassle as I balance pain, comfort, and temperature issues. I used to have to leave my arms available for the IV, but now I need to leave access to my chest.
I finally figured out an excellent hot weather option for today’s appointment—a cute and comfy dress with pockets and a zip down the front for easy access to Portia (my port). This turned out to be a wonderful outfit for the long day and I’ll be sad when I have to wear pants to these again.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Evicting the troublemaker
- 2 years ago: Tiny orange tomatoes or candy?
- 3 years ago: Colorful, smashed potatoes
- 4 years ago: A good scan & progress made
- 5 years ago: A classic from my youth
- 8 years ago: Traffic on the Grand Canal