Friends came to visit today and brought us leftover brisket from their Passover Seder. We were so happy to see them for the first time in nearly two years.
We enjoyed sharing a delicious meal together and getting to hug them once again!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is visitors with a feast! We wish our Jewish friends the beginning of a happy Passover! We wish our Muslim friends a continued blessed Ramadan! And we wish our Christian friends, a holy Good Friday and a joyful Easter! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 107 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,299 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Petunias and a new path
- 2 years ago: A grocery solution
- 3 years ago: A busy, joyful day
- 4 years ago: Piecing it together
- 5 years ago: Cards from my besties
- 6 years ago: Back on the jab wagon
1 reply ›