After much anticipatory cleaning, my best friend and her husband arrived at our home this evening. They’re staying in our baby camper van for a couple nights on their way to the Redwoods, and tonight we got to share an alfresco Shabbat dinner together! What a joy to sing the blessings and share a meal with loved ones again.
We even got to enjoy our first S’mores of the summer in our firepit! Yum!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Sharing “Mrs. Everything” with Mama
- 2 years ago: A gourmet day
- 3 years ago: Fixing our freezer
- 4 years ago: Homemade white sweet potato fries
- 8 years ago: My Amazing, Memorable Mama and Buon Viaggio Celebration… Planning Underway!