I returned to the farmers market today, but made it my fastest trip ever. I went to a single produce stand to see the Ponce family, whom we adore!
Though it isn’t quite Emerald Beaut season yet, we enjoy the Flavor Queen pluots that are ripe now. They’re also green, sweet, and crunchy; but they’re a bit more mild than our beloved Emerald Beauts.
It was so good to see our favorite farmers again today. We’ve missed them—as well as their magnificent fruit!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Alfresco Shabbat with friends
- 2 years ago: Sharing “Mrs. Everything” with Mama
- 3 years ago: A gourmet day
- 4 years ago: Fixing our freezer
- 5 years ago: Homemade white sweet potato fries
- 9 years ago: My Amazing, Memorable Mama and Buon Viaggio Celebration… Planning Underway!