I returned to the farmers market today, but made it my fastest trip ever. I went to a single produce stand to see the Ponce family, whom we adore!
Though it isn’t quite Emerald Beaut season yet, we enjoy the Flavor Queen pluots that are ripe now. They’re also green, sweet, and crunchy; but they’re a bit more mild than our beloved Emerald Beauts.
It was so good to see our favorite farmers again today. We’ve missed them—as well as their magnificent fruit!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was our favorite farmers! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 212 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,039 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Alfresco Shabbat with friends
- 2 years ago: Sharing “Mrs. Everything” with Mama
- 3 years ago: A gourmet day
- 4 years ago: Fixing our freezer
- 5 years ago: Homemade white sweet potato fries
- 9 years ago: My Amazing, Memorable Mama and Buon Viaggio Celebration… Planning Underway!
4 replies ›