Today, the third Friday in February is National Caregivers Day. As a caregiver for nearly 10 years, my role is vast and includes everything from health advocate to personal care to meals and much more.
Being a caregiver can often feel isolating, but there are millions of us providing home health care that allows a loved one to age in place. Today is a great day to tell the caregivers you know what a great job they’re doing!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Donuts after the DMV
- 2 years ago: Saving us from leaving the house
- 3 years ago: Olympic power and grace
- 4 years ago: Day of recovery
- 5 years ago: Homemade sweet potato fries