It’s been a while since we’ve seen our kitchen counter entirely, but today I made it happen! After clearing off everything that’s piled up, I oiled our lovely wood island, which we’ve fondly nicknamed Staten. It’s amazing what a lovely feeling it is to see such a large empty space.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was cleaning and oiling Staten! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 51 of 365. And Now Totaling 1,878 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Uplifting, amazing surprise
- 2 years ago: An awesome nurse
- 3 years ago: The endearing Mr. Rogers
- 4 years ago: “The funnier sex”
- 5 years ago: Medication charts for everyone!
2 replies ›