Today’s sunny adventures took us on a drive along the coast! Mama and I enjoyed the breathtaking views. Then the sounds of the waves crashing lulled her into an oceanside nap.
On the way home, we stopped in Bodega Bay for our favorite fish tacos. There we saw a group of sea lions having a noisy meeting. They’re hard to spot, but they’re on the pier in the bottom left photo. You can hear their bark in the short video I took (embedded below).
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Risa Cohen
- 2 years ago: Organizing last summer’s party pics
- 3 years ago: Striking, stormy sunset
- 4 years ago: Strawberries at last
- 5 years ago: An insightful boost