Bringing sweet treats to the senior home was one of my favorite parts of the Jewish holiday Purim when I was a kid. The little packages, called Mishloach Manot, were filled with homemade hamentashen and love!
This year, Mama and I are the thankful recipients of our own Mishloach Manot from her childhood friend Diane. An adorable note accompanied these yummy hamentashen and meringues. Both our tummies and our souls are fed! Happy Purim to all those who celebrate!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Splitting the lane with Mama
- 2 years ago: Monday morning snuggles with Mama
- 3 years ago: Myrtle’s first pruning
- 4 years ago: Stirring civic engagement
- 5 years ago: Showing the love