We recently asked for help and it was so hard to do. We started a GoFundMe because we need a car that fits Mama Jude’s walker or wheelchair, and we have been deeply touched by the outpouring of support from friends across our lives.
To date, we’ve raised $3581 on GoFundMe and $200 through VenMo or cash. We really appreciate everyone who shared our fundraiser and those who were able to donate—even just a few dollars helps! Thank you!!!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was feeling thankful for the support! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 55 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,247 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Day at the coast
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Risa Cohen
- 3 years ago: Organizing last summer’s party pics
- 4 years ago: Striking, stormy sunset
- 5 years ago: Strawberries at last
- 6 years ago: An insightful boost
You’re a good daughter! Thank You for taking care of my old friend.
LikeLiked by 1 person