We took a little drive about 20 minutes north to the town of Healdsburg. There we picked up pastries from a bakery whose farmers’ market booth is always our first stop. Mama and I enjoyed this view of the town square park from our car while we gobbled our treats. The weather was finicky—rain, hail, and sunshine all while we sat there!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Sweet blooming Hyacinth
- 2 years ago: Help with my Hamentashen
- 3 years ago: Prepping the garden bed
- 4 years ago: Fantastic lunch with friends
- 5 years ago: Getting what’s needed