No, I didn’t close out a bar. A kidney infection landed me in the ER last night, but I got sent home at 2 am. Thankfully, my incredible friend Kelley came and got me and drove me home! I’m still not feeling great physically or emotionally, but I’m glad to be resting at home.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was the 2-am ride home! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 72 of 365. And Now Totaling 1,899 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Lazy and late Hamentashen
- 2 years ago: The strength within
- 3 years ago: Growing chocolate mint
- 4 years ago: Breakfast smoothies are back
- 5 years ago: Good things are coming
So glad you made it home safely. Sending you healing hugs