I planted six types of Zinnia seeds this evening. It may not seem like anything special, but I was gardening for my mental health.
I can’t say it’s worked yet, but I’m trying. At this point, planting seeds is a commitment. Hopefully they grow and give us something to look forward to seeing each day.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Torching a pie
- 2 years ago: Super cool vein finder
- 3 years ago: Spring break visitors
- 4 years ago: Satisfaction of weeding
- 5 years ago: A movie about a nurse who could save your life