After a very long day having to get yesterday’s dental work redone/fixed, I returned home to see that our poor girl Paisley needed urgent medical care. She was holding her eye shut and was clearly in pain. Our dear friend and vet Kelley weighed in and we all decided that a trip to the vet hospital was warranted.
Please send healing prayers to our beloved Paisley as she recovers from a large ulcer on her eye and will be forced to suffer the cone for 10 days.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Kim Carter
- 2 years ago: Spending our winnings
- 3 years ago: Family Game Night
- 4 years ago: Making Mama laugh
- 5 years ago: Enjoying the sunshine
- 8 years ago: Dance Walking to Cure Brain Tumors
- 10 years ago: A Wee Tip: Make Flowers Last Longer