Our first strawberries of the season needed a little help in the sweetness department. A sprinkling of sugar and a dollop of whipped cream did the trick. Mama and I made a feast of it!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is enjoying a bowl of fresh strawberries with whipped cream! Happy 2nd night of Passover to all who are celebrating! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 96 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,653 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Nightly serenade in Hebrew
- 2 years ago: Care inside the cone
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Kim Carter
- 4 years ago: Spending our winnings
- 5 years ago: Family Game Night
- 6 years ago: Making Mama laugh
- 7 years ago: Enjoying the sunshine
- 10 years ago: Dance Walking to Cure Brain Tumors
- 12 years ago: A Wee Tip: Make Flowers Last Longer
If you could have strawberries and cream every day, you wouldn’t have to think of a new good thing every day. It might get a tad boring for your readers, though.