The song Yihye Tov (Things Will Be Better) plays in our home every night. It’s become our evening tradition wherein I serenade Mama.
The Hebrew song by David Broza is my nightly medication alarm. I usually sing along quietly, almost under my breath. But it turns out that Mama loves this song too and enjoys my earnest singing. I learned the words when I lived in Israel and studied Hebrew during college.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is our nightly serenade in Hebrew! You can see David Broza perform his song in this YouTube video (embedded below as well). What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 96 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,288 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Care inside the cone
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Kim Carter
- 3 years ago: Spending our winnings
- 4 years ago: Family Game Night
- 5 years ago: Making Mama laugh
- 6 years ago: Enjoying the sunshine
- 9 years ago: Dance Walking to Cure Brain Tumors
- 11 years ago: A Wee Tip: Make Flowers Last Longer
2 replies ›