While taking a new shortcut a couple of months ago, I spotted a hidden bakery with an entire wall filled with gorgeous giant paper crafted flowers. This beautiful scene was an added bonus on what became a new regular driving route. I couldn’t wait to check it out.
Today Mama and I finally went to Tia Maria Panaderia y Pasteleria and were thrilled! Not only did they have the Mexican sweet breads we were hoping to find, they also freshly squeezed orange juice and scrumptious treats from a bakery we love in Healdsburg. We can’t wait to become regulars at this hidden gem! 🙂
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Elysse Applebaum
- 2 years ago: Wee green plums
- 3 years ago: Watching culinary magic
- 4 years ago: A thoughtful surprise
- 5 years ago: Extended celebrations make April awesome