I returned to a local cafe we love today and was recognized over the phone! We used to regularly pick up freshly squeezed orange juice and yummy toasted sandwiches, but it had been a while. I was touched to be remembered. And the food was delicious as always! What a treat!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a friendly, familiar face at Tia Maria Panaderia! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 352 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,179 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A long way from bubble gum
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Emily Kane Miller
- 3 years ago: Paisley’s new pjs
- 4 years ago: Leftover latkes to the rescue
- 5 years ago: Cookie experimenting
- 8 years ago: “Now Then” — A Winning NaNoWriMo Excerpt
1 reply ›