After my friend and extraordinary woman, Rebecca Weiner recommended this novel, I requested it from our local library.
I savored The Guncle and was sad for it to end. It was a heartwarming, interesting, funny, and well-written story. I loved the characters and the setting. I enjoyed it so much that I’m requesting other books by author Steven Rowley from the library.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is reading The Guncle! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 117 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,674 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Birthday wishes
- 2 years ago: Discovering a fabulous cafe
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Elysse Applebaum
- 4 years ago: Wee green plums
- 5 years ago: Watching culinary magic
- 6 years ago: A thoughtful surprise
- 7 years ago: Extended celebrations make April awesome
I see they are going to make a movie of the novel.