Today was my first trip INSIDE of a grocery store in more than 14 months! I returned to the local organic market that we used to frequent. It was nice to pick out my own produce for a change, but I felt like a fish out of water. Our special treat was getting this yummy sushi for lunch.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was another big post-vaccine first! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 124 of 365. And Now Totaling 1,951 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A page for Extraordinary Women
- 2 years ago: Sweet honeysuckle scents
- 3 years ago: The first whiff
- 4 years ago: Garden in progress
- 5 years ago: Bobbie and her Mandelbrot
3 replies ›