Since Mama and I are both immune compromised, we’ve bought most of our groceries by delivery or curbside pickup during the pandemic (except for a few farmers market trips last fall). Earlier this month I finally returned to our favorite local organic market for the first time, but my anxiety was too great to really enjoy it.
Today I went back and reveled in finally getting to pick out our own produce again. It felt like a luxury! I brought home these delicious cherries and they were magnificent!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: It was bananas!
- 2 years ago: Warm enough to garden
- 3 years ago: Vertical progress
- 4 years ago: Hibiscus returned
- 5 years ago: Shabbat dinner and a proper catch up