Our hanging basket of front-door flowers never seems to make it through winter. Today I finally took down the sad, dead plant and replaced it with this lovely basket of colorful petunias that I planted. I love how it is framed by the tower of jasmine behind it. Can you spot my adorable supervisor watching from the doorway?
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Someone to laugh with
- 2 years ago: Fast-growing zucchini
- 3 years ago: Double vision
- 4 years ago: Face kisses and giggles
- 5 years ago: By the grace of Goldberg
- 8 years ago: A window onto Venice