Given my dental issues these last few months, I’ve been consuming a LOT of soft foods and smoothies. I’m eager to crunch something now that I’ve had my root canal, but I know I need to give it a few more days. Thankfully I found this delicious Shepard’s Pie in the pre-made deli section at our local organic market. I am so thrilled for a little variety! We haven’t had this dish for ages and it was scrumptious!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was enjoying a new variety of soft food! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 197 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,024 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Sunflowers for the neighborhood
- 2 years ago: Mama’s new helper
- 3 years ago: Quirky highlight on my errands
- 4 years ago: Binging with my bestie
- 5 years ago: Extra roses for free!
- 8 years ago: Best gelato in the world
1 reply ›