Tonight I whipped up an old favorite for dinner. This chili concoction may not look particularly appetizing, but it is fast, simple and we enjoy it.
For two portions, I mix a can of Amy’s turkey chili with a can of sliced black olives and some frozen corn. Heat in the microwave. Add shredded jack cheese and microwave again. Serve with corn tortilla chips, if desired. And voilà!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: We grew this stunner from seed
- 2 years ago: Festive new dresses
- 3 years ago: Going crazy with chalk pens
- 4 years ago: Paisley’s twin
- 5 years ago: Adult coloring fun