This evening I realized that today had passed in a blur of stress and pain and that I had nothing good in the day to share.
I turned to mama and said, it’s 8 p-m and I’m going to pick zinnias from our garden so I have something good to write about tonight. Sometimes you’ve just got to make the good in the day.
That’s how we ended up with this beautiful homegrown bouquet!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A Sunday for self-care
- 2 years ago: Funny dogs make things better
- 3 years ago: Another cook in the kitchen
- 4 years ago: Successful second infusion
- 5 years ago: Stop to smell the roses