This evening I realized that today had passed in a blur of stress and pain and that I had nothing good in the day to share.
I turned to mama and said, it’s 8 p-m and I’m going to pick zinnias from our garden so I have something good to write about tonight. Sometimes you’ve just got to make the good in the day.
That’s how we ended up with this beautiful homegrown bouquet!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was making something good! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 235 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,062 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A Sunday for self-care
- 2 years ago: Funny dogs make things better
- 3 years ago: Another cook in the kitchen
- 4 years ago: Successful second infusion
- 5 years ago: Stop to smell the roses
1 reply ›