After working hard to clean the garage for hours today, I decided drive-through donuts were needed.
So Mama and I did a Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice donut taste test. Of the four seasonal flavors, only three sounded appealing so we got one of each and split them. By far the best was the Pumpkin Spice Cake Donut (on the right). It’s nice to have our preferences sorted at the start of the season!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a pumpkin donut taste test! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 235 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,427 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Making the good in the day
- 2 years ago: A Sunday for self-care
- 3 years ago: Funny dogs make things better
- 4 years ago: Another cook in the kitchen
- 5 years ago: Successful second infusion
- 6 years ago: Stop to smell the roses
1 reply ›