I’ve been making this delicious Chunky Vegetarian Chili for more than a decade after first enjoying it at a friend’s book club. The recipe calls for three different kinds of beans and two different bell peppers. We’ve previously paired it with corn bread. This time we added a dollop of sour cream. Yum!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Beautiful morning at the market
- 2 years ago: Emerald Beaut pluot jelly
- 3 years ago: Traveling help
- 4 years ago: Kind offers for evacuation
- 5 years ago: My new B12 buddy