As lifelong artist/makers, Mama and I adore a good craft fair!
Mama and I participated in two of the crafting booths today. We painted mini terracota pots and adorned them with cute stickers. And then we colored and designed our own buttons. I traced a dog outline to create my own “Boston Mama” button and Mama brought to life a wintery scene.
We loved getting to talk with local maker friends and meet new ones! The art was so varied and beautiful—from jewelry to platters to pillows, masks, vases, and much more. We brought home an incredible avocado and sea salt soy candle reminiscient of a calming spa. It has already made our living room smell wonderful! Mama and I also picked up a couple of cute buttons celebrating San Francisco’s famous fog, a beaded humingbird, and a pair of leaf stud earrings by Girl with the Pearl.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was makers meeting makers! So before we collapse with exhaustion… What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Wrapped in turquoise quilted love
- 2 years ago: Dancing girls, ruffles, and dog smirks
- 3 years ago: Holiday ready from head to tummy
- 4 years ago: New friends in odd places
- 5 years ago: Adorable Boston pillow
- 9 years ago: Smoothie craze hits Venice… sort of