This magnificent turquoise quilt arrived in the mail—an early Chanukkah gift from Mama’s childhood friend, More Diane.
The colors and detailing are even more bold and beautiful in person. We absolutely love it and wrapped ourselves in it immediately. Knowing all the hard work that goes into making a quilt, we could feel her love warming us.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was being wrapped in turquoise quilted love from our beloved MoDi! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Dancing girls, ruffles, and dog smirks
- 2 years ago: Holiday ready from head to tummy
- 3 years ago: New friends in odd places
- 4 years ago: Adorable Boston pillow
- 8 years ago: Smoothie craze hits Venice… sort of