Today was not a good day. I woke up feeling awful and proceeded to empty my guts violently. Thankfully Mama was feeling fine, and kindly brought me provisions. I’m now tentatively keeping bland food down again, but I’m exhuasted and wobbly.
Our sweet boy Benny has been glued to my side all day long. He is marvelously comforting, even when he decides my elbow is a great pillow (like in this photo).
On this day…
- 1 year ago: An empty sink finally
- 2 years ago: Rethinking my stance on brussel sprouts
- 3 years ago: Another infusion done
- 4 years ago: Feels like a new phone
- 5 years ago: Walking between raindrops
- 6 years ago: Helping a friend