Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was enjoying this beautiful sunset at the end of our walk in the neighborhood! Doesn’t Mama look joyful?! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 10 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,202 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: The excitement of Sunday beignets
- 2 years ago: Shabbat Shalom 2020
- 3 years ago: Amaryllis blooming
- 4 years ago: Crohn’s chemo #5 complete!
- 5 years ago: Fresh scones with lemon curd
- 6 years ago: The glory of being pinned down by the dog
- 8 years ago: Recycling Resolutions — it’s about finding the joy
Walking in the neighborhood and breathing in fresh air and soaking in some sun is so good for our spirits. my one good thing yesterday was finding out, thanks to a friend, Rabbi Stephen Einstein, that a new Jewish bakery has opened up near us. “the Blessed Braid.” I’m headed there next week with friends to buy several loaves of …wait for it…my FAVORITE…raisin challah! I eat it by the chunk and also make delish French toast.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Now you’ve got me craving raisin challah!!! That’s my favorite too! I hope you enjoyed your challah French toast! Yum!!!