We’ve been working to clear the clutter in our garage for years. We finally cleared enough space inside to park our beloved new (used) chariot recently, but it has been crowded and not fully accessible.
It’s taken a while, but now we can reach all of the doors and open the trunk while the garage door is closed! Wow! This is massive! Now we can go out in the rain without getting wet! This is Mama’s face when she saw our incredible progress.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is creating more space in our garage! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 10 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,567 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Sunset neighborhood walk
- 2 years ago: The excitement of Sunday beignets
- 3 years ago: Shabbat Shalom 2020
- 4 years ago: Amaryllis blooming
- 5 years ago: Crohn’s chemo #5 complete!
- 6 years ago: Fresh scones with lemon curd
- 7 years ago: The glory of being pinned down by the dog
- 9 years ago: Recycling Resolutions — it’s about finding the joy
1 reply ›