Today was scary because it started out with Mama taking a tumble in her room. Thankfully she’s doing ok, but it’s always terrrifying when she falls.
My two best friends brightened my spirits today with photos of their babies! On the left is Yofi, a sweet old man, and on the right is Stanley, an energetic puppy. Though I’ve so far only had the pleasure of giving Yofi kisses in person (damn Covid), I love both of their sweet faces! I welcome you to check out Yofi’s new Instagram: @yofi_2011
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was my best friends’ babies! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 19 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,211 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A nationwide moment of remembrance
- 2 years ago: Marbled and mermaid nails
- 3 years ago: Hugs with our beignets
- 4 years ago: Our friends are back again!
- 5 years ago: Mama’s pastrami craving
- 6 years ago: First smile of the day
Hope Jude is ok ❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! She’s doing much better now!