Mama needed help with a blanket adjustment this evening, but I had a dog on my lap. I borrowed one of her grabber tools and was able to untangle her, cover her, and tuck her legs under the blanket without having to get up from my chair or disturb our canine commanders!
I followed up these feats by using the grabber to move her walker out of her way and then picking up an open box that had fallen without dropping the contents.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Aligning words and actions
- 2 years ago: Preparing for surgery
- 3 years ago: Warm blanket burrowing
- 4 years ago: So that answered that question…
- 5 years ago: Bright spot in a raging storm
- 6 years ago: Doing for others