We’ve been watching this Amaryllis grow so slowly for the last month and a half. Still no flowers, but here’s the hopeful progress. We’re growing two separate stems!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is watching Amaryllis’ slow progress! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 19 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,576 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: My best friends’ babies
- 2 years ago: A nationwide moment of remembrance
- 3 years ago: Marbled and mermaid nails
- 4 years ago: Hugs with our beignets
- 5 years ago: Our friends are back again!
- 6 years ago: Mama’s pastrami craving
- 7 years ago: First smile of the day
For your information, I bought my amaryllis in mid-december. It did not grow as tall as usual but got the first 4 flowers in the 1st week of January.
Now that they are getting dry, the second stem started it’s growth more rapidly than the first and should bloom next week or so.
So, keep be patient and you could be surprised by the results.