I’m having a hard time recovering from last week’s surgery so a dear friend gifted me a dog walker to help!
Benny and Paisley were thrilled to go out again and I enjoyed following their progress through the dog walking app. I’m eager to be able to resume our walks myself, but I so appreciate the help today. They were going nuts without a walk!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a gifted dog walk! Many thanks to Laurel! Also, happy TWOs-day—the date is 2-22-22! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 53 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,245 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Restaurant Week at home
- 2 years ago: Early signs of spring in our garden
- 3 years ago: Finishing a series
- 4 years ago: Remarking on the unremarkable
- 5 years ago: Home facial with Mama
- 6 years ago: Made my day…
1 reply ›