March is colorectal cancer awareness month. One scope could save your life.
If you’re 45 or older or experiencing any weird GI symptoms, tell your doctor! Don’t be embarrassed to talk about poop! Check out ccalliance.org/screening-prevention/get-screened for more info!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is raising awareness of colorectal cancer. Today’s post is in honor of my incredible friend Jenessa, who writes about her life as a colon cancer thriver! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Fluffy plum blossoms
- 2 years ago: Portia’s first painless access
- 3 years ago: The mint within
- 4 years ago: Family and a feast
- 5 years ago: Informed neighbor
- 6 years ago: Abby’s fan club at the vet