Along with my regular immuno-suppressive infusion for Crohn’s today, I also had a Vitamin C infusion and my fifth and last iron infusion.
The metallic taste wasn’t as bad today thanks to another lollipop, and I find the iron lessens the overall post-infusion fatigue. My port, Portia, did well with all the action. And Benny was a great comfort and such a good boy!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is becoming ironwoman! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 68 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,260 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Beating the alarm
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Justine Maller
- 3 years ago: Wonderful local card shop
- 4 years ago: Pushing past my limits
- 5 years ago: A Paisley sandwich
- 6 years ago: A mini milestone
2 replies ›